1. In Stave 2, Scrooge wonders, "Was it a dream or not?"(54). Does Scrooge believe it is a dream or does he believe in the supernatural (as possibility in reality?? Make an argument.
2. Who visits Scrooge in his bedroom in Stave 2? What does reclamation mean?
3. What does Scrooge say about Fezziwig's power?
4. What does ubiquitous mean? How is it used in the story?
5. Watch today's BBC Animation of Dickens' Biography again. Dickens was born in _____________(year) and died ___________________(year). What detail about his life do find most interesting?
Stave 2 Vocabulary
Stave 3 Vocabulary